mardi 29 décembre 2015

These holly days

These holly days had broken my heart,
My youth, my lust, my joy depart..
And gone... around the trone 
The thunder rolls... 
Poor trone, little love and so on all
Little son, brother, a little glove
For many hands scratched to die
That I dreamed a Lord above
And for me was !
That's was enough for me to lie
I deserve no more. 
But to much for he was bore
And gone as a shadow he was
With my dreams, as butterfly 
I can't be so and can't be must,
Love, a tale full of sound and fury
That signifies "I am nothing".
And never were but flying dust
---------'
These holly days had broken my heart,
My youth, my lust, my joy depart..
With my love and gone. 
Around the trone 
The thunder rolls...
Poor trone,
Little love and so on all
A little globe for many hands
(For me enough, I deserve no more)
That I dreamed above a Lord 
And for me was...
That gone as a shadow he was..
A butterfly who searchs hurry..
A deep flower to live lonely...
I can't be so and can't be must,
Love is a tale full of sound and fury
That signifies.. "I am nothing".
And never were but flying dust.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire