lundi 28 décembre 2015

Spleen poèmes.. et pour rigoler à la fin !


These holy days have broken my heart,
My youth, my lust, my joy departed..
With my love have gone. 
Around the trone  
The thunder rolls...
Poor trone,
Few love and so on, for all 
For me enought, I deserve no more.
That I dreamed above a Lord 
And for me it was.
Gone as a shadow that indeed was
With my happiness and poor lust 
And can't be so and can't be as it must 
A fairy tale full of sound and fury
Which signifies.. "I am nothing".
And never was but a flying dust

______________________

Sous le pont ébranlé coule la Cèze
Ô Dieux, faut-il qu'il m'en souvienne?
Après la joie vint la peine,  
Qui jamais tout à fait ne finit,
Inattendue, violente et souterraine,
D'un brandon en force ressurgie,
D'une Mélinée deux fois orpheline 
Et à trois à présent. Mai-Linh, Lydie... 
Eglantine..

_________________________



(But what ? I loved him anyway..) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire